- Marco Laurence: Main Protagonist. An elf with sublime skill on archery and bows, lightning fast reflexes, a being of extreme magic that only intensifies as he grows up and beauty capable of enchanting mortals. He transforms into a pure white phoenix.
- Lucas Mack: Marco's closest friend almost brother like. A speaker of great ability, cute in his own way and handsome enough for a mortal.
- Merol Keen: Swordsman of unparalleled ability, a speaker of the royal line of Dara.
- Olan: Nothing is known about him, only that he wears a mask at all times and has a huge black sword.
- Naire Oira: One of the seven Generals of Zah Dah.
- Micraal of Adar: a boy from Eri'Adar. Joins Marco, Lucas and Merol on their trip.
- Atrik Nakeros: One of the seven Generals of Zah Dah.
- Kaern Vokol: one of the seven Generals of Zah Dah.
- Captain Merdoc: A captain at the Eri'Adar army.
- Beck and Drake: Twin brothers that follow Marco, Lucas and Merol on their journey.
- Elinor Gilthian: One of the Seven Generals of Zah Dah. An assassin of unparalleled ability in stealth, cunning and an insatiable hunger for torture.
- Elrian Lavalas: Aer'andil's uncle, brother of his father.
- King Trael Lados: King of Qazameria. He transforms into a black stallion.
- Droholost: King of the Dragons of Vaser.
- Imlathis: King Lados' lover, he is fourteen years old but he has lived for five hundred years.
- Liandras: High King of all elves. Guardian of the prophesy. He transforms into an eagle.
- Felwyn Galay: High Queen of all elves. She transforms into a crane.
- Feldon Leolin: One of the best warriors of Gel'anr with spear and magic.
- Nikorn: One of the seven Generals of Zah Dah.
- Norion Anorion: An elven boy.
- Tha'ala: An elven girl in Gel'anr.
- Elania: An elven girl friend of Lucas from the Speaker monastery in Qazameria. She is from Qazameria.
- Barthlos: a boy friend of Lucas from the Speaker monastery in Qazameria. He's from crow's nest, a small village near Varania.
- Boden: Elf-King of Dol'Anro, king of the wolf elves.
- Hodrelth: King of Gel'Glidorn, king of the bear elves.
- Nisal: King of Dol'Adur, king of the rabbit elves.
- Locifar: King of Batorn.
- Roden Malais: King of Rodenia.
- Segaru Malais: Crown Prince of Redonia.
- Ularos: King of Lavonia.
- Jekal: King of Fadr.
- Rioral: King of Udelon.
- Nimer: King of Odrel.
- Salath: Wind
- Vorag: Ignite
- Nailal: Elf
- Riala: Beauty
- Ikara: total
- Volgath: silence
- Lierni: return
- Em: to
- hathi: normal
- Herthal: penetration
- Liorda: Control
- Elion: Thank/s
- Oal: you
- Elduhost: elf-friend
- Qazameria: flatland
- Ilandri: peace
- Felwyn: Sad
- Galay: flower
- Fendalas: Just
- Nemue: sword
- Droilin: Water
- Trialo: thunder
- Balos: Protect
- Evi: The
- Lanastra: Queen
- Nil: And
- Valom: Protect
- Thalin: King
- Navo: Rest
- Ial: of
- Xadothlo: scramble
- Gadralo: engage
- Tharvi: harpies
- Kolstro: explosion
- Arilth: thunder
- Yadrol: air
- Larith: freeze
- Thel: for
- Felirias: King
- Endiron: honour
- Gel'anr: land of mist
- Glinthala: grace
- Imo: one
- Loth'irni: without
- Dathol: fear
- Raya: Sun
- Lath: ray
- Glamfladrin: despair
- Teluviel: guards
- Tha: love
- Ala: child
- Ceth: are
- Vil: my
- Endalin: life
- Methalii: soul
- Dol'Adur: fortress with holes
- Elania: Infinity
- Lamanos: strength
- Lea: blue
- Laros: water
- Aru'viel: male word for "love of my heart"
- Aru'vial: female word for "love of my heart"
- Cthali: friend
- Erin: Wall
- Salath'erin: Wall of wind.
- Aru'vil: Plural word for "love of my heart"
- Gathlail: Gates
- Anasol: high
- Vothi: have
- Cendal: our
- La'ari: fealty
- Kerun: army
- Thilo: turn
- Anoli: into
- Bethli'inl'lantel: Water and vapour
- Wala: form
- Horintil: circle
The tongue of the men of Eri'Adar
- Chapter 4
- Anlos: home
- Yni: of
- Hadar: sadness
- Gliari: Mountains
- Go: the
- Chapter 4
- Manhattan: Come on… you all know it, real world city in Earth.
- Night's forest: An ancient forest near Eri'Adar, full of magic, tall conifer trees and secrets. Marco and Lucas' arrival location in Valana.
- The town of the fords of Elandros: A small town on the banks of the river Arin on the south of Eri'Adar. Named so nine hundred years before the start of the story after a famed General of Eri'Adar.
- Eri'Adar: Capital city of the kingdom of Eri'Adar. The city is renowned for its navy that is based on the port of Raeri and a few other secret locations. It is home of one of the two most powerful merchant guilds in Valana.
- Caves of sorrow: a cave system in the mountains north of Eri'Adar, or Anlos yni Hadar as called by the locals. The name stemming from the history of Eri'Adar and its people.
- Mountains of the Jokukar: Or Gliari yni go Jokukar, as called by the natives are the mountain range north of Eri'Adar spanning from west of Eri'Adar to after Rodenia. The name stemming from the history of Eri'Adar and its people.
- Fedria castle ruins: Castle ruins on the north borders between the realms of Rodenia, Eri'Adar and Yaria.
- Mount Ironhorn: One of the peeks on the mountains of the Jokukar.
- The settlement of Yridrial: the human settlement from where the boat to Qazameria departs.
- Qazameria: One of the Elven isles. Land of the horse-Elves.
- Ilandri: The capital city of Qazameria. Situated in the center of the island.
- Gel'anr: Capital island of the Elves, and home of the bird elves. From here the High-King and High-Queen reign.
- Glinthala: Capital city of Gel'anr.
- Lea'laros: Ferry port of Gel'anr.
- Suntop: a natural pool high up the mountain that according to knowledge reflects and absorbs the sun giving Elves part of their longevity.
The Lineage of Glothoin
Aer'andil son of Liandras son of Urelas son of Heldon son of Thruidil son of Xandthlon son of Qerelon son of Berelos daughter of Lamerid son of Yolos son of Imradol son of Teranas son of Glidaros son of Glidarathon daughter of Vedaron son of Nadraoth son of Calaoth son of Malaroth son of Saradol son of Feluin daughter of Ladrathlos son of Domothin son of Ianothlorin son of Aarathloy daughter of Karadlos son of Menthral daughter of Fingoril son of Derenia daughter of Fadlas son of Tereniath son of Ventral daughter of Eoen daughter of Rimbral son of Otaral son of Padra daughter of Glothoin.
- Liandras' creations
One he wields.
One created for Merol Keen.
One lost was a sword.
One lost was a spear.
One broken was a battleaxe.
Aer'andil's bow will be the last one.
Crowns and colours of the realms of Valana
- Chapter 9
- Udelon: A horse emblem and Red colours.
- Odrel: A pig emblem and Green colours.
- Fadr: Wheat emblem and yellow colours.
- Lavonia: blue and red colours. Sea hawk emblem and metal sculpture on helmet.
- Redonia: purple and yellow colours. Lion emblem and metal sculpture on helmet.
- Batorn: yellow and white colours. Dog emblem and metal sculpture on helmet.
- Dara: orange and blue colours. Griffon emblem and sculpture on helmet.
- Qazameria: wild rosemary flowers and birch tree bark crown. Brown and green colours.
- Gel'anr: elderflowers and pine tree bark crown. Blue and white colours.
- Dol'Adur: Rabbit elves: jasmine flowers and olive tree bark crown. Brown and red colours.
- Gel'Glidorn: thorn bush flowers and maple tree bark crown. Grey and yellow colours.
- Dol'Anro: wolf's bane flowers and wild rose bark crown. Red and blue colours.
- Chapter 9
Poems to and from Aer'andil
- Chapter 9
"Art thou abroad on this stormy night on thy journey of love, my friend? The sky groans like one in despair.
I have no sleep tonight. Ever and again I open my door and look out on the darkness, my friend!
I can see nothing before me. I wonder where lies thy path!
By what dim shore of the ink-black forest, through what mazy depth of gloom art thou threading thy course to come to me, my friend?"
"Life of my life, I shall ever try to keep my body pure, knowing that thy living touch is upon all my limbs.
I shall ever try to keep all untruths out from my thoughts, knowing that thou art that truth which has kindled the light of reason in my mind.
I shall ever try to drive all evils away from my heart and keep my love in flower, knowing that thou hast thy seat in the inmost shrine of my heart.
And it shall be my endeavour to reveal thee in my actions, knowing it is thy power gives me strength to act."